THQ's mixed martial arts title UFC Undisputed 3 is the new UK all-formats number one.
It's the publisher's first UK number one since last year's Homefront, with top spot secured at FIFA 12's expense despite sales of the EA football game climbing 21 per cent week on week.
Last week's number one, Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning, plummets to number 12, while the launch of Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games on 3DS helps it rise six places to number four after sales rose 94 per cent.
Namco's Tekken 3D Prime Edition, published in the UK by Nintendo, fails to make the top 40, its poor performance no doubt due to Game Group, the UK's largest specialist retailer, not stocking the 3DS fighter.
01. UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
02. FIFA 12 (EA)
03. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
04. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
05. Battlefield 3 (EA)
06. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
07. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
08. The Darkness II (Take-Two)
09. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
10. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)