Gears Of War 3 has claimed the top spot on the Nordic chart, which combines sales data from Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Having entered in third place last week, the title moved up two spots to usurp NHL 12, the top-selling game for the previous fortnight.
F1 2011 debuted at number three, ahead of last week’s runner-up, Dead Island, and The Sims 3, which was a non-mover at number five.
01. Gears Of War 3 (Microsoft)
02. NHL 12 (EA)
03. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
04. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
05. The Sims 3 (EA)
06. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
07. SingStar Suomisuosikit (Sony)
08. Battlefield 2: Bad Company (EA)
09. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
10. FIFA 11 (EA)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK