The PS3 version of Capcom's Dragon's Dogma has topped the Japanese charts this week, shifting 300,000 units in the process.
The Xbox 360 version shifted ten per cent of that number, but made it to number four regardless.
Nintendo's Mario Tennis Open debuted at number two - 102,000 units shipped - while Idolmaster Anime & G4U Pack Vol.8 found its way to sixth on its first week of release.
01. Dragon's Dogma PS3 (Capcom)
02. Mario Tennis Open (Nintendo)
03. Uta No Prince Sama Debut (Broccoli)
04. Dragon's Dogma Xbox 360 (Capcom)
05. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
06. Idolmaster Anime & G4U Pack Vol.8 (Namco Bandai)
07. Fire Emblem Awakening (Nintendo)
08. Juuza Engi Engetsu Sangokuden (Idea Factory)
09. Monster Hunter Frontier Online Forward .4 Premium Package (Capcom)
10. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)